CozyCot Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FarmVille - Animal Feed Trough (Rhode Island Red Chicken)

Finally got my first animal - a hungry Rhode Island Red Chicken!

Congratulations! You found a hungry Rhode Island Red Chicken eating from your feed trough and adopted it for your farm! You can find it in your gift box. Would like to share one with your friends too?

*Have you spotted any grammatical error?

Anyway, this is only the 2nd day after I got my animal feed trough filled up to the brim! I cannot add any feed since yesterday and I just left it as that. I did "look inside" yesterday and found nothing. But today I got this red visitor.

Hope you managed to get it from my feed! Otherwise, you can get it here.


 You may want to view my other FarmVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard