CozyCot Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FrontierVille - School of Learning

Building a School of Learning now for my Home Stead.

After having a kid, it seems that there are more projections coming up!
You need to bring in a school and turns out, I have plenty of other missions that needs to be done. But I am going for the school thing first because I believe education is important!

You need to buy a School House at the Market and then finish the School House.


And that is not all. You need to whack it 30 times and each whack needs 5 wood! lucky I have lots of wood haha


Then you will also need supplies.8 Hammers, 8 Nails, 8 Bricks, 8 Hand Drill and 8 Paint Bucket (and no paint is needed?) Once you have completed these you will be able to finish it.

Once it is done, the building turns into a decent school house.
The reward is $2,000 Coins and 50 XP.










You can also collect Bonus from it, 25 XP.

Get ready for my arrival by completing the School House Missions. If you're in a hurry to learn, just head on over to the Market to purchase them.
Once you finish, I'll open the school so you can learn important lessons - So don't forget to ask your friends for learning materials!


Gonna do my missions now... tata!

You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard