CozyCot Ads

Thursday, November 4, 2010

FrontierVille - Expand the Land (Map the land)

Finally have the time to play the missions for FrontierVille.


Completed the Expand the Land or Map The Land mission.


I cannot really remember what I needed to do, forget to take the printscreens or it is somewhere in my house PC.

Anyway I vaguely remember it is either some farming job (grow crops) and also to chop down some 20 trees in neighbours lot! I think I took my time to do this. I do love to chop trees because they really take up so much space!

Glad to share that 20XP :)

You may want to view my other FrontierVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard