CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facebook - How to find Application IDs

This posting is to teach you how to find the reference number for Facebook Applications.


After you have logged into Facebook and found your way to Application Settings (Click on Accounts > Application Settings or scroll down to find the link to my previous posting with screenshots), you should click on the Profile icon beside the application you want to find.

My example would be Farmville.


Then you should look for the reference number at the top of the screen in the address bar. (eg: 102452128776)

If you see my picture, the full address is 
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=102452128776





 You can do this for other games applications on Facebook, such as Sorority Life, CafeWorld, Petville, Mafia Wars, Mobster, Vampire Wars, Farmville, etc.


Read how to go to Application Settings page here.

Read the rest of my blogs here.

Let me know if this is helpful (leave your message at the comments box).

*Lynspirations
Enjoy yourself at my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard