CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facebook - Importing blogs (How to)



Finally I have done it! Send my blog posts to Facebook. All thanks to Twitterfeed.

As promised, I am writing a post to tell you how exactly you can follow me... and that linking your Blogspot posts to Facebook is that easy! It is really easy to automatically publish your blog posts to Facebook. I shall do another post on how to do it to Twitter.

Here's how:

Step 1
Go to Twitterfeed at Twitterfeed.com


Step 2
Put in your email and choose a password for Twitterfeed (Pls do not use your email password! Read my post on Scams here)




Step 3 
Put in a name for the feed that you want to have your blog posting sent from. The example I am using is of course my blog. I am calling it Lynspirations (no prizes for guessing!). Then you need to have the RSS feed URL. This is a useful tool that Blogspot gives you.  





The RSS Feed for Blogspot is the Feedburner. To access it, log into your Blogspot and go to Settings > Site Feed.  You will need to enable it if you haven't done so. I could post some pictures, but a faster way for you would be to just click "Yes" on every single thing you see on the screens (this is what I do when I reinstall Windows all the time!)



You can further customize the frequency, etc of how Twitterfeed will update your postings.




Step 4
Once you have put in the correct things (and these are easily if you follow my easy to do steps), you are done! You will see the green color highlight that tells you that your feed was successfully created.

You will then click on "Facebook" icon.



Step 5
Click on the "Connect with Facebook" icon and allow publishing!




There you go!

If you want to know how to find out other information, let me know... I will find a way to help you.

*Lynspirations
Today is a good day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard