CozyCot Ads

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorority Life - Photo Sharing



Sorority Life has come up with a new feature - Take a photo.

I was searching all over to find out how can I take it... After seeing some of my SL sisters taking my picture too!

Here is how to take picture for SL:

Step 1: You need to log into Facebook and bring on Sorority Life. Go to any events under Vacation.






Step 2: Choose an Event that has the camera sign or the Photo sign. Do the event.

The sign looks like either one of the picture below:

 or 


My example will be the Rent Beach House Event.



Step 3: Once you have completed the event, you will see a screen that tells you how much you have spent and what you have got. You will also see the "Take a Photo" icon. Click on it.


Step 4: You will come to a screen that allows you to choose your sister. These are the SL names, not the actual Facebook names.



I found that this list is not in any order. There are times when the sisters' names are repeated on every page! It may be a bug...

Step 5: You will be able to see the photos of the sisters (maximum is 3 sisters) you have chosen to take the photo with. You can customize your Title or choose one of the 2 defaults.




Step 6: If you are like me, taking a photo for the first time, Sorority Life will ask you if you want to publish your posts or comments without any future prompting. I chose Allow Publishing for all promptings.

There are 2 screens for this.

I think this does not affect any permission settings since I have also authorised SL for previous posts, so I accepted it.





The next screen comes on to ask if they can access your News Feed and Wall. Same result: Allow Access.



Step 7: You should be done if you have been following me so far. You will see your picture on your Wall or Homepage in Facebook (outside of Sorority Life).

Below is my first picture with customized title.







Read more at the official blog.




*Lynspirations


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard