CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 14, 2010

It is crazy how accurate this is!

Did u know that there’s a formula to help you to find out who you really love? I love this maths formula.. and I’m sure you will too.

This is a great psychological test and extremely accurate.  It is amazing what modern math can do.  Let’s have a go at this … This is pretty amazing.. believe me!

Rules

No cheating!

DON’T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It’s CRAZY how accurate this is!

No peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again, multiply by 3 (I’ll wait while you get the calculator….)

5) You’ll get a 2 or 3 digit number….

6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down















































With that number, see who your u love the most from the list below:

1. Your dad

2. Your mom

3. The cat you always see everyday

4. Your maths teacher

5. Bill Gates

6. Oprah Winfrey

7. Christina Aguilera

8. Tony Blair

9. Lynnette Pek

10. Tyra Banks



Oh, I know you lurve me... I always have tons of admirers *grins widely*

One day, you too can be like me :-)

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!



*Lynspirations
I AM THE ONE YOU LOVE, JUST DEAL WITH IT! Happy Lunar New Year by the way :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard