CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facebook Tips for Gamers




I did a post for Farmville friends. Here are the links to see only the game application feeds for


Farmville

Sorority Life

Mafia Wars




These wonderful link works just when you are logged into Facebook. (Please give me some motivation by leaving me a message on my blog, thank you *wink*)

If you want to use this for other games, you can look for the Games Application ID and substitute the reference number (eg: 102452128776)

Read how to go to Application Settings page here.
Read how to find the games Application ID here.
Read the rest of my blogs here.

And don't forget to encourage me by giving me comments (at the comments box).

*Lynspirations
Enjoy yourself at my blog


3 comments:

  1. think the fv one should be http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=app_102452128776 instead :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thansk a lot for the tip
    have been searching for this high and low :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are right, changing it now... ;p too many links

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard