CozyCot Ads

Friday, February 5, 2010

Farmville - Tips: Strategy One



I feel that I should share my Farmville tips. I am on Level 29 now with 81 neighbours and 25 awards.

Harvest the more profitable crops/animals first.


Eg: golden chicken then brown chicken then white chicken

In another words, you should not harvest the white chicken first. Doing this gives you more time for the golden chicken to ripe for the next harvest.

I am a support of Eat That Frog (by Brian Tracy). But that does not work in Farmville. You need to give your crops and animals time to mature. Hence you should leave the least profitable task to the last.



I myself have dozens and dozens of white chicken. They irritate me so much I always instinctively go to them first. Then I trained myself not to, because there are other more important things to do.


*Lynspirations
Share and you gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard