CozyCot Ads

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Review - The China Study - By T Colin Campbell (2)



This is the Part 2 of my review of The China Study - By T Colin Campbell. Read part 1 here.



In case you are interested, below are the links for the paperback version and the hardcopy version.






















I then did a search on Google:



Of course you can find this book on Google Books. And the reviews are surprisingly good.




246 good reviews out of a total of 487 reviews.

Something I found very good is his simple to understand chart - Eat All You Want (while getting lots of variety) of any whole, unrefined plant-based food.







I strongly encourage you to read this book.

Do read my posts on The China Study

Read my previous post here.

*Lynspirations
Everyone is responsible for their health



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard