CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Google Chrome - Browser test



This is interesting!

I did a test on 3 of my Internet Browsers.

Guess the results from WhatBrowser.Org says?

I was clicking away on my new browser Chrome and I landed on this page:




Then I did this test and got these results below. I was not impressed when I saw the results for my Chrome 4.0.249.89 (38071). But I was shocked when I saw the results for Firefox 3.6 and decided to test my IE 8.












Guess this is a surprise for me! But of course, I don't have any add-ons for Chrome and I don't do any updates for IE8 too. Firefox has just too many add-ons. Of course I prefer Firefox. But I do need 2 browers because I use mutliple emails where logging in and out of accounts are tedious for me!

*Lynspirations
You never know if you never try

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard