CozyCot Ads

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Farmville Tips : Feeds



Hi Farmville friends

Here is a tip for you.

If you want to know a way to read only your Farmville feeds (postings by Farmville friends), here is a link for you:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter=app_102452128776


This wonderful link works just when you are logged into Facebook. (Please give me some motivation by leaving me a message on my blog, thank you *wink*)

If you want to use this for other games, you can look for the Games Application ID and substitute the reference number (eg: 102452128776)

I will have another posting on how to find the reference number for Facebook Applications.

Read how to go to Application Settings page here.

Read the rest of my blogs here.

And don't forget to encourage me by giving me comments (at the comments box).

*Lynspirations
Enjoy yourself at my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard