CozyCot Ads

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fishville - Dairy Farm

It's here again, another Buildable item - Dairy Farm.

I hope to share with new readers how to build the Diary Farm. But for my regular readers, well you must be bored with it, so I am posting only a few of my 1st and Only Diary Farm now.


You will need 5 Dairy Farm Pieces to get the whole thing built to perfection.

So once you have at least 1 Dairy Farm piece, you may put it in your tank. Be sure to put it at the front of your tank to make it easier for yourself. You do not want your fishes or any creatures to block or obstruct your view (or rather your cursor) when you want to build the 2nd piece.

Well, I got 3 pieces here and I am going to show you how to build the 4th piece. All the steps for building (or adding I should say) are the same.


Well, first you will click the Use in the Gift Box. Then your cursor will turn into the Diary Farm Buildable Piece. But it will look a bit faded. This is how it looks like. I have hovered it next to the 3piece I have already built up.


Then you should move your cursor onto the existing piece. (If it is your first piece, just move your cursor to anywhere you want it to be). Once you have hovered your cursor over the existing piece, your faded Dairy Farm should turn into a Hammer. This tells you that if you do a left-click, you will be able to build it.

If you do not see the Hammer, that means you need to move your cursor to another position or your cursor has hovered over something other than the existing piece. Do not (I repeat, do not) click your mouse till you manage to see the Hammer. 

If you click your mouse without the Hammer icon, you are telling FishVille that you want to build another Dairy Farm. Proceed only if this is what you want. You have been warned ;p


Well, so it looks like this now. 1 more building block put in placed. (You can click on the picture to view an enlarged version).


And this is how it looks like after completion.




You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard