CozyCot Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fishville - Bunny House

Here's my Bunny House for Fishville.

A Bunny House may look funny in a tank but it's so cute! (Yes, I am very much taken by that Kawaii factor)

This is how the building piece looks like in the Gift Box.



I had accidently bought one with the FishVille Dollar... and it was taken over by my 2 shrimps...


Well now that I got another piece, it is time to build!

So I went to Use my Bunny House building piece and my cursor turns into the Bunny House (orange circle). The existing piece I had is highlighted in the yellow box.




Then I hovered my cursor and it turned into a Hammer! Well I like this one better because the Hammer is bigger than the other building blocks!


And there, it is done. Now I have to go hunt for my 2nd piece :)



Read my part 2 of How to Build A Bunny House

You may want to view my other FishVille posts here or surf around my blog here.

If you like, please visit my Support page here.

*Lynspirations
Bunny House, here I come!










No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard