CozyCot Ads

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Anderson Cooper



On January 1st, 2010, I changed upon the CNN repeat telecast of the 2010 New Year celebration. There was

Later I followed up with his own blog on CNN.

I did some search and was amazed that there were even a transcript of the telecast (!!!) after doing a 2010 new year countdown cnn anderson cooper - Google Search.

I remembered that morning, I stayed over at my Darling No 1's place after the New Year Celebration. So there was nothing to do at his house and his black box was always turned on in the morning.

He seemed to be quite uncomfortable in the show as there seems to be a lack of spontaneity between the lady host and him. I was quite shocked because it was a New Year Program and the atmosphere was quite jovial at the streets. There was practically no room for movement at the count down square.

Anyways, I was intrigued enough to do the Google search and found him highly unsuitable for hosting the program. He seems like a true blue reporter, who desires to be at the background.

However I kind of feel that all journalist want to be involved, but just not be to the focus of the event.

Do you believe that certain personality types will take on a particular job better? I believe so...

This article was drafted on 14 January 2010 7.21pm and I am only publishing it now!

*Lynspirations
Just a random thing that I felt I have to write :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard