CozyCot Ads

Friday, January 1, 2010

Scenery of the smelly Pasir Ris Beach on 31 Dec 2009



Oh, my! Don't blame me if I am late in posting but these are the few pictures I took of the New Year's Eve Party I went with Darling No 1.

I could still smell the stench of the dead fishes over there! (My imagination must be in over drive! or was it hyper drive?)

Darling No 1 told me that this was reported in the Straits Times. It was also reported on the Wildsingapore.

The pictures were taken with my HTC Magic handphone (I know IPhone is the fad now! But I am and will always stick with my Google Android phone!)

I am not very good at using the phone so please enjoy!


You do know that you can click on the pictures to see a larger view right? (Same for my previous posts)






*Lynspirations
Yes, that is me (acting cute)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard