CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Farmville - Super Pumpkins



My friend SJ asked me to post these pictures of her Farmville farm.\

We both had a good laugh because these pumpkins are HUGE!

This picture shows my farmer in her farm before it ripes. The pumpkin is already bigger than the size of my farmer's head!




 This picture shows my farmer standing on the pumpkin when she arrived at SJ's farm.

 

Now it getes better. When my farmer starts to move, she is completely hidden! Her body is lost and I was thinking, if the tractor comes, she'll be overrun by it! 

 

*Lynspirations 
“I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion” Henry David Thoreau quotes
-



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard