CozyCot Ads

Sunday, January 17, 2010

the secret place



Today I went to a secret place with my Darling No 2 and Darling No 3.

For your eyes only.







the secret place. will be exploring further on another day







Darling No 2 looking out, checking if anyone's following our trail

 





Darling No 2 & Darling No 3 ready to go further, holding back because I asked them to hold camp

 
 







On the way back, Darling No 2 pulled me back and asked to go further. He was on a slope.
 
  





Darling No 3 joined Darling No 2 and both are standing guard. They refused to barge when I gave the command.

 






Me being a prison behind bars.




*Lynspirations
Everyone of us needs a secret place, to be shared with dear ones only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard