CozyCot Ads

Monday, January 25, 2010

Facebook - How to do a Friend Suggestion



You may have been wondering how to do a friend suggestion. Here is how it is.

Step 1:  After logging into Facebook, you will need to go to your friend's page on Facebook.

Step 2: Click on the "Suggest friends for {friend's name}". On the bottom left hand side of the screen, you will see the link. In my example, I will use Jane. So the screen should look like this:

Suggest friends for Jane



Step 3:  Select your friends or enter their names and click on the "Send Suggestions" button.
You will see a pop-up screen that shows all your friends. In my example, my friends who are already on Jane's list will be grayed out. (The circled ones). Click on the pictures of your friends whom you want to ask them to add Jane as their friend. Or you can simple type in their names. Once done, click on the blue button.

 

Step 4: You will be notified that your friends should add Jane as their friend.








Something to share: At first, I thought the friend suggestion would go to Jane. But my friend soon told me that my Friend Suggestions went to the other friends instead of Jane. So just a note in case you were thinking like me.



*Lynspirations
Tips for you, made easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard