CozyCot Ads

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fishville - Tips: Superfood



This is abit annoying, the latest feature of Fishville - Superfood.

It is no longer convenient to feed the fishes with one click!

 

The next screen shows a white arrow (Farmville arrow ;p) pointing to the existing Food/Feed icon.

  

There are now 3 types of food you can feed.

  

The first type is the Caffeine Feed.

  

The first type is the SuperGrow Feed.
  

I clicked on the SuperGrowth and fed my Angel fish. Got this notification.

  

Then of course, as a good neighbour, I always publish all bonuses for you guys.

  
 Look! After selling my green Scooter Blenny, I dropped an Annularis Angelfish egg (from SJ's gifting). It became a 10.1% immediately!

  


But I still am not wowed by the new feed. Because it is no longer easy.

*Lynspirations
Fishville with updated features - like all things - grewed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard