CozyCot Ads

Monday, January 11, 2010

T. Harv Eker



I just read this wonderful blog by T. Harv Eker. (A Motivational speaker?)


My understanding is that he stresses that we should focus on the end product, instead of the activities. I think he has a point.

He also emphasis on Fear. He thinks that people are worry that they did not do enough. Personally, I think there are other reasons. Some people can just be plain lazy while others (like me? *wink*) do not quite know what to do.

I put it to you, live up to the test: are you able to stick to your 2010 new year resolution? Only you yoourself can truly judge.



*Lynspirations
Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are -Don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard