CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to add Tweets posts to Blogger website



I have found this really useful tool :)

Yip Yip Hurrah! (can you sense my joy yet? *wink*

Just paste this into your html codes (leave me a comment below if you need help) and there you go! You can see my tweets at the bottom of my page. (twitter.com/lynnettepek)


This is of course using codes from TweetGrid which is extremely useful! (Thank you TweetGrid!)


(Source)Do ignore the START and END!
START
< script language="javascript">
    /* widget config */
    var jtw_search                 = 'lynnettepek'; 
< /script>
< script src="http://tweetgrid.com/widget/widget.js" type="text/javascript">
END



You may use this code (but change 'lynnettepek' to what you want to search for!)




*Lynspirations
Things made easy for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard