CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Paypal Fraud: How to report



I did a search on how to report paypal fraud today because I received an email that told me my paypal account is limited.

The thing is, I don't have a paypal account to that email! Haha!

And what is worse, they had a spelling error. I hate spelling errors from emails (not that my own emails and letters are error free). But the email spelled Paypal as Paypai!

Anyway, if you have receive any such letters, please report directly to Paypal:

via email (as in forward the entire email you received) to spoof@paypal.com
or fill up a form at Paypal website

Paypal also advises you to delete the email message and ignore it.

For more information, check out this link at Paypal.






*Lynspirations
Check and double check, nothing is real in this virtual world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard