CozyCot Ads

Friday, March 5, 2010

Farmville - Fillings for my Pot of Gold



Friends have been great... I am still clearing my Facebook Requests... But I can't resist putting this printscreen... Finally some gold for my pot!


Then I realised that There is this Make a Wish thing in my Gift box... So I clicked it and it brought me to the Share a Wish... which is actually the Gifting Page! 




Farmville is really getting innovative to get neighbours to send each other gifts...

But I don't see why I have to give my email address... Just for the Pigeon box?


It is just sitting beside my garden with the tortoise... doing nothing! Just like what my email was given for, nothing!

*Lynspirations
Do something when you can, Farmville!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard