CozyCot Ads

Thursday, March 25, 2010

FishVille - Neighbors



I wrote about adding more Neighbors here. Am hoping more of you will add me on FishVille and also for the other games if you are interested - Mafia Wars, FarmVille and Sorority Life.

I have a hunch that things will shake up again in FishVille and I hope to have more Friends than Strangers ;p In case you become my Opponent in the Fish Arena ;p



Pls do a search for me in Facebook with the name: 




Then you will recognise me by my photo



Please do a Friend Request and add me, preferably with the message:

From Lynspirations For Fishville 
(and/or Farmville / Mafia Wars / Sorority Life / Vampires War / Mobsters 2 / CafeWorld)


Thank you :)

*Lynspirations
Waiting for your Facebook Friend Request!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard