CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FishVille - WishList Updated!



Before I have a chance to put this up, somehow FishVille has removed the Wishlist Feature today (30 March 2010). 


Also some of the fishes were affected too... like the Scooter Blenny... but I am still posting this first, in case it comes back. 


Please read for your own information.


The WishList was introduced to make it more convenient to access our Neighbors' Wishes. It was implemented on 20 March 2010.


This is that screen that should have greeted you when you load your tank.
Updated Feature!
Based on your feedback we've made some improvements to the Wish List feature.
It's now easier to complete your wish list and you can send more items to your friends. Check it out today!
The next screen goes to the Wish List.



The difference of this updated Wish List is mainly that the features are working better. And the name has changed very subtly to "Gift Wish List"from "My Wish List". The layout looks the same though the links load better now.

The number of items on the Gift Wish List has also been reduced from 5 to 3. I feel this is better now since most of the time, there are only those few items that I need (Mystery gift, mystery food, special food). I don't need all those decos or fishes! If I need them, I get them myself!

The new screen shot is here:



As with the old Wishlist, you may Publish Wishlist by broadcasting on your Facebook wall. 





Again, the Ask For Help request brings up the screen for you to choose who u want to send your individualized request to.




There is also this All Friends button. If you click on that, you will go to this list of all your neighbours. It shows 1 item per neighbor.




Granting one wish will go back to the same screen. The old Wishlist reloads the tank after each wish is granted, making it really unfriendly to grant wishes.

And what's more, you get a Bonus Wish once all 3 items on your Gift Wish List are received. I have already got 2 Eternal Youth and 1 Clone Fish Bonus Wish today.

Examples of the Bonus Wish are: Eternal Youth, Clone Fish, Transmute to Sea Turtle, Wisdom (+3) or Transmute to Comb Jellyfish.


I think the transmute wishes are gone...  And there was this Level Up or XP bonus instead.





And there is this thing that goes on: who ever sends you wishes (or when you grant your neighbors' wishes), there is a gift back to the sender.


This is for the Ask For Help category.


The first item (left) will give you the Mystery Box. The 2nd item (middle) will give you the SuperGrow Food and for the last item (right), you get this White Oyster.


But it doesn't appear if you do it from the All Friends tab. So if you are after these bonus gifts, you got to grant the wishlist when you see all 3 wishes for that friend.






Special pictures for you... I took these when I went for the Eternal Youth Bonus Wish.


The cursor changes to a Permanent Youth Wand after I selected my preference.





It actually is the same wand for the Clone Wish too... Just different words...


Once I saw the fish I wanted, I hovered my wand over it and then click on the selected fish. My example is the Latticed Butterfly. The fish is then covered in a puff of smoke while the Permant Youth Wand applies the Youth Magic.





So after I got my Latticed Butterfly to be a youth again, you can see its size (middle of the picture) and compare to the normal sized one (bottom right).


The stats, revealed by hovering the cursor over the fish, show it is 8 year old, maturing at 34.7% and has to be fed in 1 Day 12 hour. It gives 1,200 XP and can be sold for $1,200 FishVille Coins. 





Just to go into details, if you clicked on the fish, Fishville allows you to Name or Move it. You cannot sell it. Just a word of warning, do not have too many youthful fish, if not your tank will be cluttered!




I believe they will take 3 days to die if you do not feed them. This means no fishes in the same tank can be fed... so think before you follow me in the eternal youth path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard