CozyCot Ads

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fishville - Tank Update 20 March 2010



My Tank updated, after I got the Clover Field Background and the Clover Field Background and Sand..

There are 2 pictures because I have to herd all the fishes... they are getting so huge and blocking up my displays!

Keeping them for the Fish Arena (read my strategy here)... if not they would be replaced by my favorite fish, the LongNose Butterfly.

This is the Left Side of my Tank..


And the Right Side...




Get yours today!

And I got this screen too:




And then I got another award, the SpendVille Platinum Trophy for spending 2,378,000 total coins in the store!





That is because I got the Dark Horse that costs me 60,000 coins...



Here it is:



*Lynspirations 
Green Field theme suits FishVille

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard