CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sorority Life - Loyal Sister Recognition



There is a new notice for Sorority Life when you do the Vote from the CatWalk.

Usually I do this when I do not want to vote the feed (VTF) or vote from the house. You can see from the screen that I have 900+ sisters...

Well, what happens is that I got this Loyal Sister Recognition today. This is something new as I have been doing the Catwalk voting for some time and have never received this notice before.



And of course I choose the Chocolate Bars as I have no need for the Cookies or the Necklace.


And then the notice says that I have successfully voted for my sisters.



Read the rest of my blogs here or do a search for your topic on Sorority Life here!

*Lynspirations
Voting becomes a sharing too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard