CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mafia Wars - St Patrick's Day Jobs and Collections



I can't stand it! Mafia War's St Patrick's Day Theme is so so so nice!
It definitely beats the other Zynga games by a million and more times...


Even the money is greenish now. Though I hate green but the dirty green is turning me on!



And just look at the limited edition St. Patrick's Day Collection set! Of course I haven't got it yet but you bet I will work for it!



Just so you know, here is how you can get the items:

Irish Flag: drop from Featured Dublin Derby Job
Green Fireworks: drop from Jobs
Lucky Pint Glass: drop from Fights won
Leprechaun: drop from Jobs
Green Bowler's Cap: drop from Jobs
Pot of Gold: drop from Fights won
Bag Pipes: free gift



Once you have collected each of these 7 items you can Vault them for an Irish Wolfhound which gives you 48 Attack and 29 Defense. I suspect this can only be vaulted once, like the recent Valentine's Day Massacre set.

Well, gotta go and do my Job now..





*Lynspirations
Mafia Wars here I come!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard