CozyCot Ads

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jack Neo's press conference on 11 March 2010



Seeing the news on the news conference given by Jack Neo gave me a feeling that it was a staged acting by an experienced actor.



The only genuine portray of emotions was his poor wife. I posted earlier that she fainted while leaving the stage.

I need to add that she actually was supported by her husband who held her immediately.

From the news, it appeared that Irene barely could walk the whole day. I think her blood pressure must be so high and she has to take blood pressure pills now.

Any one who has gone through this difficult phrase will definitely be very tense and emotional.

Read my earlier posts here and here.

*Lynspirations
Raw emotions ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard