CozyCot Ads

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fishville - Backgrounds and Sands


Here are my favorite selections for the FishVille Background...

Clover Field $10 FishVille Dollar
Beach $7 FishVille Dollar
FarmVille Theme $6 FishVille Dollar
Inspiration Point $15 FishVille Dollar



I particularly like the Tilled Soil Sand.

Tilled Soil $3 FishVille Dollar



Some pictures for you... These are just the backgrounds, without the Sands...


The Clover Field Background



The Beach Background





The FarmVille Theme Background


The Inspiration Point Background



And this is the special Tilled Soil Sand with my usual background...



Check out my previous post for my Tank Update here or read the rest of my blogs here.

*Lynspirations
Change the background of your tank to get a new look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard