CozyCot Ads

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Infidelity

I never wanted to share my thoughts on this because this is a painful subject. Jack Neo's admission of his mistake was in no doubt, a "pacifier" to the public and a closure before his reputation is marred permanently.


But nothing is permanent in this era. Look at the playboy Edison Chen and how Andy Lau hid his marriage.

Sometimes I wonder if it is only the males who feel the need to boost their sexuality.

As a ESFP, it is difficult to verbalise my feelings. Most of the time, I go along how others feel so that I do not have to express what I think/feel.

I like happy thoughts and there is definitely nothing happy about this, or Haiti or the recent Taiwan earthquakes or pretty much anything in the news either. (I tend to avoid reading papers, unless there is really nothing else to read).

I allow myself to indulge in games that do not have any relationship factors. Like FaceBook games (Farmville, Fishville, Vampire Wars or Mafia Wars) and even when the games do require relationships, I make sure I am not so not attached to them (Sorority Life).



Imagine that my dad in Jack Neo's shoes.

How would I feel? Definitely I will need to explain or clarify to my close friends, if I know enough of it. Usually children are kept out of it. Even if they are adults. (See, I am already talking in a 3rd-person perspectively)

What would my mom do? I guess she will be devastated and drained of any emotional capacity to talk. I suspect she will eventually blow over the top and stop talking to my dad altogether.



Imagine that my mom is in Jack Neo's shoes.

My dad would probably be devastated and try to keep mum about what he feels. As a man, I think, that will be his actions. My mom may try to pick up the pieces and be nicer to my dad. My dad will probably try to stay in the marriage because of his firm beliefs (of not letting emotions affect his health).



Imagine that my brother is in Jack Neo's shoes.

First, I will show my despise for him. Because of his inability to do what is right. Second, I will try to tell him what he should do to remedy the situation. Third, I will let things run their natural course, since I am not the party involved.



Imagine that my Darling is in Jack Neo's shoes.

I know the answer to this one. He will learn not to incur a lady's wrath and live to regret it. Because things will change and I will not love him as much as before.



Imagine that I am in Jack Neo's shoes.

I also know the answer to this one. I will simply move on and live a better life.




*Lynspirations
Life goes on... still

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard