CozyCot Ads

Friday, March 5, 2010

Farmville - Pot of Gold



Farmville is re-introducing another item for Farmville fanatics... *grins* can I call you that?

Details here:

Once you go into Farmville you will see this notice on the Pot of Gold and you are given your own Black Pot... Why isn't it golden and yellow but black? I guess the developers like black and yellow color... so do I but I would love a golden pot, don't you think?



So it is St Patrick's day... but what is the history?

St. Patrick of Ireland: A Biography

So St Patrick is

Read more on this book or on Wiki here.

















Anyway, I got the Pot in my Gift box:






And I placed my Pot with my Horses... I love Horses ;p


Now I am waiting for friends to send me Gold ;p

*Lynspirations
Pot of Gold, Pot of Gold, I wish you will grow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard