CozyCot Ads

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fishville - WishList




I was really intrigued by the WishList from FishVille!

Guess this is a similar concept to the Wishlist concept from FarmVille (read my FarmVille Wishlist post here)

You will be able to see your Aladdin Lamp towrds the top right hand corner of your Virtual Tank. The lamp displays a puff of blue smoke when the mouse is hovered over it. This is the "kawaii" factor that I loved so much about!

Picture of the Wishlist Lamp


Picture of the Wishlist Lamp with the blue smoke


Once you click on the Wishing Lamp, you will see your current wishes. But of corse if you are seeing it for the first time, you will find your Wish List empty. This is easily solved if you click on the Edit Wish List button...



There is also the Friends' Wish List that allows you to see what is on your friends' mind. It bypasses Facebook and so you do not have to go to your friend's Facebook Wall to view it. But I discover that it does not allow me to see all of my Fishville friends' WishList nor all of my neighbors... I guess some enhancements are necessary.

So once you click on that tab, you will see this screen which allows you to Tell Friends to set up a Wish List so that you may send them awesome gifts. It did nothing for me, so there wasn't any screenshots I can show you.



Back to editing your Wishlist. You will be brought to the Wishlist screen below. As you can see, it displays the your current Wishlist, your neighbors' Wishlist as well as the Daily Gifts that you could draw your wish from.

You MUST have 5 items on your Wishlist in order to publish it and get rewards. There is an icon that shows a Level Boost and the words "XP".


So I went ahead to choose the SeaHorse Stable, Mystery Food (for my Fish Area), Medicine (may need it one day?), SuperGrow Food (just to stock up in case I need to super-grow my fighting fishes?) and Scuba Duck (which I did not like very much but at least it is a Limited Edition Item).

The list looks like that when it is filled up, and I finally can see the Publish Wishlist Icon and the Ask For Help Icon. Mind you, the screen reload every single time I add one item to my wishlist. (To add the item, just click, not lick *grins*, on the Add to Wishlist Icon that appears below the item).




You will see this screen when you click on the Publish Wishlist Icon. This sends a feed to your Facebook Wall and your friends' Wall that you have added some items to your Wishlist for your friends to see your list.



If you click on the Ask For Help icon, it shows you a screen that lets you choose who you want to send your Wishlist to. The default gift is the first item selected for the Wishlist. I do not think you can change the item for the Ask For Help request.




Hope this helps you!

Read the rest of my blogs here...

*Lynspirations
Make a wish... and get your wish granted!



2 comments:

  1. What is the level boost? I had 5 items on my wish list and received them all as gifts, however nothing happened with the level boost. It makes it appear as if once you complete your wish list something special will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous

    The same thing happened to me too. I don't think the Level Boost is happening yet.

    There are also some issues with the Awards. I am hoping that FishVille solves these soon.

    My PC was down and I haven't got a chance to go into FishVille today yet. Will update in another post soon.

    See ya!

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard