CozyCot Ads

Saturday, March 20, 2010

FishVille - Charms



Before I have a chance to blog here, the Charms are all gone!

By gone, I mean vanished!

Not that I love all the charms, but somehow FishVille should give an exact date of when the Charms will be gone. And different friends have different Charms in their Gift Box, how can I collect all?

These Charms were given out by the Gifting Page... you cannot buy it! And now there is none left, well at least I love what I have now...


Well here are some pictures...

I got these in my Tank 1 now... (Top Left to Right): Hat Charm, Clover Charm, Moon Charm... and (Bottom Left to Right) Hourglass Charm, Heart Charm and Egg Charm. Now what magic spells do I have?


These are collected by my friend SJ: Of course you recognise the Hat Charm, Heart Charm. She has the Shooting Star Charm, 3 Hourglass Charms and the Balloon Charm.


SJ also has the Hat Charm (Top Right). She has a couple of the Charms near the Pot of Gold, (Top Left) Hat Charm, Clover Charm, Heart Charm, Heart Charm, Balloon Charm and the Hourglass Charm.


I don't know if there are other types, so far I have seen only these:

Hat Charm,
Clover Charm
Moon Charm
Hourglass Charm
Heart Charm
Egg Charm.
Shooting Star Charm

And there are supposed to be 12 sets for this Charm Collection... Do let me have your pictures if you have other Charms I have not listed here.

*Lynspirations
Charms are magical items, they come and gone in a flash!



2 comments:

  1. I don't know how to send a picture, but I have 5 total, 2 of them you didn't list above:

    Diamond Charm (shaped like a square/diamond)
    Horseshoe Charm

    I am SO disappointed they disappeared before I had a chance to finish the set :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your reply! Maybe you help me by uploading to ImageShack (their website is http://imageshack.us/ ) and sending me the HTML Code of those pictures.

    Or you can add me in Facebook (do a search for Pek Lyn) so I can visit your tank and take the pictures myself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard