CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life with Win 7 (64-Bit)




Life still goes on...


Read my previous post on how to set up your PC for Windows 7 here.

Well I found that I can't really blog with my Chrome.

This is what I see with Chrome.



No, it is not my usual screen. And I am forced to use Firefox to blog now.

But no loss there.

The PC is indeed faster and I firmly believe that Win 7 will rule the market now. I do not see any hiccups yet, except for:

Blogspot on Chrome (no user-interface!)


MSN Live Messager (hangs just a little! Not sure if it is the Anti-virus working or Win 7-64?)

... And that is it!

So far so good.

Suddenly I can see my beautiful screen again!



Even my games are loading extremely well... I can now load FishVille, FarmVille and CafeWorld together on Chrome with out much delay.

This is indeed my Precious :)

*Lynspirations
Going to fly :D

1 comment:

  1. I found a few more websites that spoke my mind:

    http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9136162/Windows_7_Four_reasons_to_upgrade_four_reasons_to_stay_away

    http://crashreboot.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-7-win-users-31.html

    ReplyDelete

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard