CozyCot Ads

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mafia Wars - Robbing



Here are some of the pictures for the new updates... the robbing page for Fight! (By the way, this is only for New York, not available in Bangkok, Cuba, Moscow or Las Vegas, which isn't available at now for me now)

(And thanks to the new blogger interface, I uploaded all the pictures in one shot, so easy to do it!

This was what I saw... it explained that in order to be successful at robbing you need to to bring more mafia and of course you need your attack points. And you also needs stamina to steal from others people's properties.

Basically that whole paragraph reads:

Spend stamina to steal from other people's properties. You bring more mafia and spend more stamina to rob the larger properties, but the rewards are much sweeter. If you don't have the needed mafia size, you can still try to rob, but you will have a reduced chance of success. There are 10 levels of robbing mastery and two collection sets to find with awesome rewards. There is a special bonus for clearing the entire grid. Finally, if you don't see any properties that you want to rob, you can spend stamina to refresh the board.


I think the properties are random (correct me if I am wrong) and I am going to show you a few of the fights I won (and lost).

This is the Robbing screen. There are 9 sets that you can choose. I saw only 3 easy and the rest are mediums. 


And I tried the A1 (Top Row, First Column). It was an Easy and proved to be.


I went to see the items used for A1. Basically the inventories that usually I ignore. But woah, it is interesting! so many stuff?

Guess only when you click on the Items Used then you will see who were you robbing...


 And there is my 2nd successful robbing... B1


And the items used for B1


And the screen updates instantly


 And items used for  C1...


So on and forth... then I lost to the Medium one... and it wasn't even hard!

I clicked on the Why Did I Lose? It tells me:

Your robbing score is determined by your attack skill plus the combined attack strength of one weapon, armor and vehicle item for each mafia member that you bring to fight. 
You can get better at robbing by:
-Growing your mafia
-Increasing your attack skill

Well this made sense but it did not exactly help me to understand why...


Now, take a look at the items used:

So I guess his Dilinger's Wooden Gun and a BRM-38 are better than my Irish Wolfhound and Liger? And his Mesh Alloy and executive overcoat armor are better than my Shturmovik and Guerrilla Commando? And his 2 Tiger Tanks are way more powerful than my Chario and Zoloto Sports Car?


And sad to say, I lost the next few Medium Robs and I did those just to complete the grid... and I got this:

CONGRATULATIONS!
You cleared the full board and earned: * 19 Bonus Experience!
You earned a bonus Ballistic Knife
Your record on this board was 5-4. YOu can get better at robbing by:
-Growing your mafia
-Increasing your attack skill




This is what I saw after I click on the Get New Targets... simply because it is free! This is when I clicked on the Apprentice Burglar. After I made another successful robbery for an Easy Property. (That is why it is 6-4 and not 5-4)



And this is the next screen. Now there is 1 Hard, 3 Easy and 5 Mediums.


That's it! Happy Robbing :)



Read my Mafia War Robbing posts



*Lynspirations
All for new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard