CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Social City - How to read your population



I just found out that if you want to know how well you are progressing you should click the Box on the top right of your screen.



 So it tells you what you need to know.

For my city, it shows that my current City Population is 1,440 people. And that I need to hit 2,000 headcount to get my Factory No 4. (Do people die? I know this is a morbid thought ;p)

Well, and I have enough Leisure facilities to satisfy 10,833 people.  So I guess I am safe for now...


And I finally know what my pretty secretary is telling me... that Karin was a friend! and She was simply updating me on who is doing what. Even when Friends accepted my requests and gifts! Wow!

Yes, this is a great start to my Small Village... when you grow more people, you are rewarded in cash! :)


By the way, I tuned down (actually the correct word is silenced) the music. It just isn't my cup of coffee...
*Lynspirations
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard