CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Farmville - Tip: Pot of Gold



Well this is not really a tip but a warning... Just in case you are tempted...

Please do NOT click on the delete button for your Pot of Gold...

But of course Farmville being the guardian, will prompt you...







The prompt appeared, just like it did for me when I deleted my Christmas tree earlier in January 2010... and my Valentines Day Gift Box... But that is a keeper... And check it out on my Farm... It has its own lodge with rabbits :)


Does this one look nice?

Baileys Original Irish Cream Chocolates Valentine's Day Gift Box By Turin Chocolates 1lb 1.6 Ounces



Check it out here.


















*Lynspirations
Rememeber the tip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard