CozyCot Ads

Monday, May 10, 2010

FishVille - Daily Free Gift

Did you missed out on the free gifts from Zynga?

Look out for the annoucement or updates at the top of the screen.


Once you click on it, you will see the Congratulations! screen that tells you that you have got the reward. But take care to click on the Yes, Please! button if not you will not get that gift.


Well, I did that for the first gift, which is the Minotaur.


So after I loaded my tanks, he was in my Gift Box, under Decorations.


I shall not go one, but if you want to know how he got into my tank, go on :)

The other gifts were the crab, hermit, prawns and FishVille dollar... I think the links are still available on the FishVille Fan page...


You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard