CozyCot Ads

Monday, May 24, 2010

FishVille - Treat Racks

Hi, just a quick one...

You cannot share any gifts for FishVille Treat Racks. Only by gifting, if you want to send gifts to your neighbors.

I completed my lids (thanks guys!) and it does not allow me to share any bonus or free gifts. I thought it would, since the treat rack concept follows CafeWorld.

Anyways, I am sorry for not posting any thing for the past 2 weeks. Been really caught up with social activities and work. Should have more free time this week.

  





And yes, the Hamlet family does give more XP and Bonus for the fish when you sell it.

Please go ahead for the Hamlet Fish Mastery :)

Will update the pictures and my posts on the FishVille Mastery later... (no promises on the timeline)

   You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard