CozyCot Ads

Thursday, May 20, 2010

My daily weekdays schedule


I am home usually 7.30pm. Then I got to clear the pee-tray and prepare dinner (just kibbles only) for my Darlings. Then it's bathing time and dinner time. Sometimes this goes to 9pm! Then I settle down to some chats with my Darling No 1. Then it's time to go into FishVille and my many other games.

How many games do you have and how much time you spend on each game will give you an inkling on how much time I spend on my Facebook Games.

At my last count of 8 games, I usually spend like 1.5 or 2hrs per day on it. And this is excluding clearing the game gifts!

Most of my time is spent on FishVille but I also go into Mafia Wars and FarmVille. These are my favorite games so far. Oh and Social City. The rest of the games are on an adhoc basis. Well, that's it for today. Gotta rush to get my Darlings washed up.

Yes, I just came back from my morning walk and my  mom's stuck in the toilet so I got sometime to type out something. And yesterday I forgot to bring my handphone out, so I wasn't able to blog on my way to work....

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard