CozyCot Ads

Monday, May 3, 2010

Wireless@SG Network

I wrote about the Wireless@SG network earlier and shared the registration details there.

Just to keep you updated, there are also another provider for free internet access in Singapore - OpenNet. OpenNet is to start installing fibre optic cables in homes and offices, announced ChannelNewsAsia on 16 June 2009.

You may read more from OpenNet and find out when your area of residence or work will be affected on the main page or on their Coverage Check Page.

For me, I stay in the West and there are several locations!





You may want to view my other Computer posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard