CozyCot Ads

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mafia Wars - Paris Chapter 2

Finally managed to finish my Paris Chapter 2.

It was tedious because I had to make myself wait out the cooling off period. I did not know how to get more maps. It was stated that you got to either pay up front (via reward points) for more maps, or you can get the maps via jobs from other cities.

But the latter did not happen to me. And you know me, I won't pay reward points for it.

So my only strategy was to wait out the cooling period so that less maps would be needed.

Well, it took me long enough and here's the reward.


The French Kiss gives a 75 Attack and 45 Defence points. Are you enticed yet?


My Paris Posts



You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard