CozyCot Ads

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mafia Wars - Help Friends

Just to update you, you need to do one more click if you want to help friends in Mafia Wars.

If you notice, the Help Message is still available in the usual message box in Mafia Wars.

I am highlighting an example here, a call for help.


Well, after I click to help, I got another message:

Congratulations!
Help [insert name of Mafia Gang] out with the job and get a cash bonus! 

You can choose to help. If you do not click on the Help button, nothing is done.


Once you click on the Help, you will see an update on the Social Jobs with the XP and Cash Reward for that job.



So remember, complete the help/job if not, nothing is done!

You may want to view my other Mafia Wars posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard