CozyCot Ads

Friday, May 28, 2010

FishVille - Sunshine Chromis

If you were as excited as I was about the Sunshine Chromis, then you need to know that you need like neighbors to be able to buy it in coins!

You can either spend FishVille Dollars to get it.



or get enough neighbors so that you can pay FishVille Coins for it. You will be able to sell the fish for $450 FishVille Coins and gain 150 XP for it. This is regardless of what you used to pay for the fish.


I got enough neighbors so the Congratulations! screen appeared to me. Hope you get it soon!

 

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard