CozyCot Ads

Friday, May 28, 2010

FishVille - How to Build a Treat Rack

I shall put in all I know about the Treat Rack. My Treat Rack is not completed now yet but it will be over the next few days. Then I can share with you what it is used for.

Now I shall go on abit on why you need to have it and how to build it.

Well, up to now (8.45pm 28May2010) I have completed my Lids and Labels.

ITEMS FOR FISHVILLE TREAT RACK

You basically need your friends to send you these items before you can get a completed Treat Rack:

5 Labels
5 Shelves
5 Lids
5 Jars
10 Nails

Pictures of the items:



Okay the Nail picture shouldn't look like that but I don't have the proper picture because I haven't completed mine yet. (Please send me, please!!!)

I don't like the number 5 (or the number 3, for that matter). But this 5 thing is a Cafe World concept, where you need to build your own Super Stove.

I almost thought you need 5 nails (haha) but logic holds that you can't build a rack with 5 nails *grins*

Well, so you need 10 nails and I am now short of 5 nails. (yes, I do need to remind you again)...

Now... the next part... How to get the 5 items.


HOW TO GO TO YOUR FISHVILLE TREAT RACK


You can get your neighbors to send you by posting your request on your FaceBook Wall. To do that, go to your Treat Rack by clicking on the Treat Rack Icon on the left side of your Tank. If you don't see it, make sure that you click on the Pointer Tool. If you are using the Sell Tool, you will not be able to see any of the Icons.

  


HOW TO VIEW YOUR PROGRESS FOR FISHVILLE TREAT RACK

After clicking on the Treat Rack Icon you will get to see your Treat Rack. 


 


HOW TO GET THE ITEMS FOR FISHVILLE TREAT RACK

Now you may still lack a few of the items. You can either buy them with your FishVille Dollar or you can Ask your neighbors.

I dont really like the Asking part because it forces you to leave your tank (and I really like the music... which goes off if you leave your tank)... to the Select Friends Screen.


It will appear like this to the friends whom you have sent your request to:



Okay... That's it for now... Will post again when my Treat Rack is completed...

Please send me.... (what else, but nails!)

 






You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard