CozyCot Ads

Friday, May 28, 2010

FishVille - How to get FishVille Dollar

My Darling No 1 was asking me the all important question just now...

"How to get FishVille Dollar?"

I supposed he wanted to get some for the FishVille Treat Rack... More of that later...

But if you are like him and want to get more FishVille Dollar, there are actually several ways... yes, I know you are surprised!

Well, the most obvious way is to pay for it with real cash.

Before your tank is loaded, you can click on the +Add Sand Dollar" Link on the top of your screen. It should be the 5th icon from the left.


After you have loaded your tanks, you can either click on the " + Add Coins & Sand Dollars" Icon at the top left hand corner of your tanks, or you can go to the Store and click on the same icon (but it will be on the top right hand corner).

 

You will then be brought to the screen where you will be asked how you would like to pay...



You can also get FishVille Dollars by levelling up. This is obviously not a very popular idea but this is how I get my $69 coins. (Have spent abit of it already)

And another way of getting it is through your neighbors... When u visit a friend's tank, you may notice there is the treasure chest. if u click it, u can either get Coins, XP or Dollar or fish. See my previous post on how a treasure chest looks like.

You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard