CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FishVille - Fish Mastery : What you should do

Just in case you are at a loss of what to do for the Fish Mastery, here's a short summary.

Priority 1) Go for the Boxfish first. Do the Ask for help.
Priority 2) Go for Gobies
Priority 3) Go for Clownfish
Priority 4) Go for Butterflyfish

As you can see from the pictures here, the Fish Mastery gives more XP for these families (Butterflyfish, Clownfish, Gobies, Boxfish) than other type of fishes from the Store.

Within these 4 families there are certain families which gives more XP than others. In that Order I just listed.

Just follow my Priorities and you will be sure to get your Fish Mastery in no time :)



You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations 
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard