CozyCot Ads

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FishVille - Reasons to Get More Neighbors

Have not really posted much on FishVille because I have so many things to update and so little time! (Close friends will know I just started on my new job... yes, thank you for your well wishes! Oh yes, I did blog about this!)

Anyways back to FishVille... I have requests from friends who need more neighbours. So I have decided to blog another post on this. I wrote something (actually if you want to know, the exact number was 2) on how add neighbors. I also wrote on how you can find me or add me as a neighbour. But there was a bit of problem. It was too complicated for some.

Okay admit it you are just lazy! You did not follow my instructions! Haha

Now, I have another solution for you. Just write a message (leave a comment for this post) that you want to have more neighbors! Then I will add you. Or my other regular readers will come and add you. This is the simplest way I can think of.

You can leave your Facebook name so that I can find you, or if you know how to leave your Facebook Badge on my comment box, please do so.

Now, why do you need friends (and more friends) for FishVille?

First, you got to know that FishVille is a social game that requires friends to buy beautiful and pretty fishes (remember the White Face Surgeon Neighbor Fish?), and you need friends to get more tanks. With more friends you can get alot more gifts and you will complete your game easier. You need more stuff like Gems (for now) and things like the Mushroom Mound that you need to stock up on the collectibles before you can redeem the precious prize. And you know that FishVille needs you to be more sociable so that you can have more friends who can send you Buildable Gifts like the Candy House or the Yellow Boxer Fish for Fish Mastery!

So what are you waiting for? Get to my comment box to add FishVille Neighbours! Grow your neighbor list so that you can:

1) Get Neighbor Fishes
2) Get more Gifts
3) Get more Collectibles
4) Get your Fish Mastery done!

Did I miss anything? Oh yes - Tell me you want more neighbors now!




You may want to view my other FishVille posts or surf around my blog. If you like, please visit my Support page.
*Lynspirations
Share and learn. Learn and share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thQnk :)

Dreamstime

CozyCot Adv

Subscribe Now: standard